These terms apply to purchases of software and digital content, such as download links, license keys, codes, CD’s, etc. Sold to any person or entity (“You”) through this website
– You confirm that all information provided by You when placing an order is up-to-date and accurate in order to fulfill Your order.
– We reserve the right to reject Your order if we were not able to process or fulfill your order without being liable for any damages.
– Upon such rejection we will refund any prior payment that You have made for that Product.
– Payment shall be made prior to delivery and by such methods that are indicated on the Website.
– We will charge credit or debit cards online, right after the order is placed and the credit card information is verified.
Products include an end user license agreement (EULA) provided by the distributor, manufacturer or owner and distributed along with the Products. Such Products may be used only in accordance with EULA and may not be copied, made available, distributed, modified, disassembled, decompiled, reverse engineered or combined with any other software, unless this is permitted by EULA
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, contract, or otherwise, shall Best Buy Softwares be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including loss of profits results from using the products purchased through us.